My Dictionary: polyglot is the newest Education release developed and published by Kataykin: apps for education & lifestyle. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Dictionary: polyglot PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Do you want to learn a foreign language quickly? A unique program for memorizing words will help you to do it.
The main success of learning a foreign language consists in the most rapid vocabulary replenishment: you should repeat words time and again. For this purpose people often use the notepads, what is not always convenient.
New app "My Dictionary: polyglot" combines several functions and advantages:
• 90 kinds of dictionaries (English, German, French, Spanish, etc.);
• 8 types of training: word search, writing the words, searching for a translation, comparison of the studied words and its translation;
• Automatic translation of an adding word;
• Evaluation of learning the words;
• Completely learned words can be hidden or deleted from the main list of study;
• Short statistics, that shows the dynamics of learning;
• Pronunciation of a word;
• Quick search of words and translations in the dictionary;
• Tags for words, search by tags, training by tags;
• Transcription for words and usage examples;
• Archiving database and fast recovery from a backup file;
• Image editor for words;
• Import from Excel (XLS and XLSX);
• Export to Excel;
• Notifications (also for other devices like smartwatch);
• Set of words from server;
• Synchronization with the cloud with the ability to use one database on different devices;
• Ability to use multiple databases of different users on the same device;
• Night mode.
This app allows you to expand your vocabulary fast enough. Its main advantage is the availability of 8 different trainings for learning. 90 kinds of dictionaries include the most popular world languages, such as English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese. As a result, it is possible to learn sequentially or simultaneously speaking several languages.
This app will be especially useful for those who read foreign literature, visit foreign forums and sites. Finding a new unknown word in the text, the user can simply add it to his dictionary, see the translation, and then learn with the help of training. Usually without a dictionary people forget a new word soon, and seeing it again they have to look for it once more.
Differences from the free version:
• No advertising.
• Free upload of up to 600 images to the cloud (up to 300 in free version).
• Free sharing up to 9 sets of words for all users (up to 3 in free version).
• Cheaper cost of subscriptions for unlimited uploading of images to the cloud.
Ask about our opinion, My Dictionary: polyglot provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Node Video New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install My Dictionary: polyglot on PC
To download and install My Dictionary: polyglot for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Dictionary: polyglot on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Dictionary: polyglot on PC.
Download My Dictionary: polyglot for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Dictionary: polyglot Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Dictionary: polyglot, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Dictionary: polyglot on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.