My Daily Planner: To Do List, Calendar, Organizer is a free Android App developed by Time Management Studio, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Daily Planner: To Do List, Calendar, Organizer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
APP INCLUDED 5 TOOLS:
– Daily Planner
– To Do Planner
– To Do List
– planning day
– creating to do list on day
– creating subtasks
– creating folders
– creating reminders
– auto calculate progress
– grouping tasks with folders
– auto move tasks to tomorrow
– work without internet
App My Daily Planner allows create to do list on day.
Stop wasting time on paper daily planners, start using electronic. The application has a convenient day feed and calendar. You can:
– to edit tasks
– to move tasks
– to paint different colors
– to add tasks with voice
Split tasks to subtasks with app My Daily Planner
Often a person has a mess in his head, and he does not know where to start the task. By dividing the task into subtasks, you remove the confusion and can easily complete the task. In the application, the list of subtasks can be viewed in the form of a tree, or you can open the task and view its subtasks.
Group your to do lists with folders
You have got a lot of tasks from different areas ? Will create folders to a better view
View and create to do list and task list on day with calendar
With calendar you can view tasks count on day, add new tasks and edit created tasks.
Calendar have got 2 mods: Week Mode and Month Mode
App My Daily Planner allows create unlimited reminders
For any task, you can add an unlimited number of reminders. Do you want to receive a reminder 2 days before starting a task? Will create it!
TO DO PLANNER
To plan your day with app My Daily Planner
You can create to do lists and add reminders to don't skip important tasks
Organize your time with app My Daily Planner
For the best organization of their time, you can do the following actions:
1. Create a to-do list
2. Add reminders
3. Cross out tasks as they are completed.
Create recurring tasks and you will optimize your time with organizer My Daily Planner
Do you want to go to gym every monday, wednesday? Create recurring task!
Tasks and projects
Create tasks and projects with My Daily Planner
Create to do list and project list and split it to subtask list. Then you will create detailed task or project description.
Divide the elephant into parts
It’s hard for our brain to work with big tasks. Break large tasks into subtasks so that you yourself will facilitate the work of your brain.
Ask about our opinion, My Daily Planner: To Do List, Calendar, Organizer provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Where's My Water? New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install My Daily Planner: To Do List, Calendar, Organizer on PC
To download and install My Daily Planner: To Do List, Calendar, Organizer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Daily Planner: To Do List, Calendar, Organizer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Daily Planner: To Do List, Calendar, Organizer on PC.
Download My Daily Planner: To Do List, Calendar, Organizer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Daily Planner: To Do List, Calendar, Organizer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Daily Planner: To Do List, Calendar, Organizer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Daily Planner: To Do List, Calendar, Organizer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.