My City : Orphan House is a free Educational Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My City : Orphan House PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Create your own stories and play your own adventures, My City : Orphan house is where you can decide what happens. Your new orphan house is an amazing new location which lets you play the day to day life of kids and guardians at the orphan house. Running the orphan house is not easy, From morning time to bedtime, the orphan house is always full of fun.
Create your own story
Perhaps one of the orphans will find a family to live with, Perhaps they will invite friends over to the orphan house. Everything is possible, this is your story game. Dressup, cook and play all day long, there are lots of new items you can take to other my city games and lots of new places to roleplay your imagination game. Remember that you can easily move items and your favorite characters between your My City games.
– 7 locations to explore: Kids bedrooms, Orphan house manager, playroom Class, kitchen and More…!
– 9 NEW characters you can dress up and play imagination games with on your orphan house adventure.
– Make sure to take care of the pet dog.
– All My City games connect to each other, Easily Move characters and items between games.
– Daily gifts and furniture to upgrade your home and wardrobe.
– Multi-touch so kids can play together with friends and family on the same screen.
– No Ads, Kids Safe.
Age group 4-12:
Easy enough for 4 years olf to play and super exciting for 12 years to enjoy.
We support multi-touch so kids can play together with friends and family on the same screen!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced My City : Orphan House first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Set Up Screen Time On iOS 12 [Guide]
Download and Install My City : Orphan House on PC
To download and install My City : Orphan House for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My City : Orphan House on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My City : Orphan House on PC.
Download My City : Orphan House for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My City : Orphan House Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My City : Orphan House, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My City : Orphan House on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.