My City : High School is a free Educational Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My City : High School PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
It's a school day in My City, how exciting! Get ready for another adventure where you can create your own stories, teach your own class, role-play in your very own school play and much much more! The school comes with 9 locations including Art and Science classrooms, New school friend characters you can use in all of our other My City games.
We have added some cool new features as requested by our fans.
Favorites – A favorite category allowing you to have quick access to your favorite characters.
Weather – Sun, Rain or Snow? you control the weather.
We hope you enjoy those, Make sure to rate us and send us a comment if you do.
My City : High school has nine fun locations where you can create your very own stories and explore. Grab a seat at the principal's office, hear the latest gossip at the school cafeteria, conduct science experiments and discover all the hidden locations around the school.
Let you imagination run wild, easily move characters and items between our other games, after school fun activity with your new friends? you can do that!
1. Your new high school has 9 locations to explore. Art class, Science class, Sports class, school hall, Principals room, yard, cafeteria and more!
2. Lots of new characters and school friends you can move between other My City games.
3. Hidden treasures and brain puzzles. Are you smart enough to discover everything?
4. Kids Safe – No 3rd party Ads and IAP. Pay once and get free updates forever
ABOUT MY TOWN
The My Town Games studio designs digital dollhouse-like games that promote creativity and open ended play for your children all over the world. Loved by children and parents alike, My Town games introduce environments and experiences for hours of imaginative play. The company has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania and the Philippines. For more information, please visit www.my-town.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced My City : High School first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Check System Requirements For A Steam Game [Guide]
Download and Install My City : High School on PC
To download and install My City : High School for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My City : High School on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My City : High School on PC.
Download My City : High School for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My City : High School Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My City : High School, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My City : High School on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.