My Aurora Forecast Pro – Aurora Borealis Alerts is a free Weather App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on My Aurora Forecast Pro – Aurora Borealis Alerts PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
My Aurora Forecast Pro is the best app for seeing the Northern Lights. Built with a sleek dark design, it appeals to both tourists and serious aurora watchers by telling you what you want to know – whether that is exactly how likely you are to see the aurora borealis or details about the solar winds and high-resolution sun imagery. With this app, you'll be seeing the Northern Lights in no time.
– Find the current KP index and how likely you are to see the Northern Lights.
– View a list of the best locations to view from right now.
– Map showing how strong the aurora is around the world, based on the SWPC ovation auroral forecast.
– Free push notifications when auroral activity is expected to be high.
– Forecasts for the next hour, several hours and several weeks so you can plan your Northern Lights viewing long in advance (subject to weather conditions).
– Solar wind statistics and sun imagery.
– Tour information so if you're considering to go to locations such as Iceland or even Alaska or Canada, you'll be able to find tours that we can recommend to you.
If you want the latest updates on geomagnetic activity and enjoy viewing the aurora borealis, this app is right for you.
My Aurora Forecast Pro – Aurora Borealis Alerts provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: تلگرام طلایی PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install My Aurora Forecast Pro – Aurora Borealis Alerts on PC
To download and install My Aurora Forecast Pro – Aurora Borealis Alerts for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type My Aurora Forecast Pro – Aurora Borealis Alerts on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy My Aurora Forecast Pro – Aurora Borealis Alerts on PC.
Download My Aurora Forecast Pro – Aurora Borealis Alerts for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More My Aurora Forecast Pro – Aurora Borealis Alerts Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using My Aurora Forecast Pro – Aurora Borealis Alerts, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running My Aurora Forecast Pro – Aurora Borealis Alerts on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.