MX Mariner – Marine Charts is a free Android App developed by Madrona Software, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MX Mariner – Marine Charts PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
MX Mariner is a basic mobile marine navigator / chart plotter featuring quilted offline raster marine charts.
Offline raster marine charts are are available for the US, New Zealand, Brazil, and UK.
US, New Zealand and Brazil chart regions are free to download and update.
UK chart regions are available for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Channel Islands as in-app purchases. Each UK chart region in-app purchase gives you 1 year of free chart updates. UK chart regions in MX Mariner are "derived in part from material obtained from the UK Hydrographic Office".
Offline raster marine charts
Online satellite and road maps
ActiveCaptain interactive cruising guidebook https://activecaptain.com/
Waypoints – create, edit, navigate
Tracks – record, edit
Routes – create, edit, navigate
GPX import / export
Configurable units of measure and the World Magnetic Model
Please see https://mxmariner.com/manual for details.
MX Mariner – Marine Charts provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: LFG Schul-App on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install MX Mariner – Marine Charts on PC
To download and install MX Mariner – Marine Charts for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MX Mariner – Marine Charts on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MX Mariner – Marine Charts on PC.
Download MX Mariner – Marine Charts for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MX Mariner – Marine Charts Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MX Mariner – Marine Charts, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MX Mariner – Marine Charts on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.