Music Player is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by JRT Studio Music Players. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Music Player PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Music Player is the original Android audio player.
• Play music – Play music by song, artist, album or playlist
• Easy navigation – One touch to navigate in your music player
• Quick search – Search for your music quickly
• Playlists – Build and edit your songs into playlists
• Party shuffle – Shuffle your music
• Albums – View beautiful album art in your music player
• Notification control – Control music from notifications in Android 5.0 and later
• Play queue – View upcoming music
• MP3 Player
Music Player provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Bubble Shooter New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Music Player on PC
To download and install Music Player for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Music Player on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Music Player on PC.
Download Music Player for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Music Player Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Music Player, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Music Player on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.