Music Player – Colorful Themes & Equalizer is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Music Player – Colorful Themes & Equalizer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
An audio player with gorgeous playback, local music search, and a powerful equalizer.
Stylish, stable, efficient and fast music player with elegant design. Easily and high-quality to play, enjoy and manage all your music files.
Playback of high-resolution sound source
Playback with high-quality equalizer
Abundant Advanced Features:
– Lyric support
– Support notification status music control
– Desktop widget music play
– Music lock screen when playing
– Headset / Bluetooth controls
– Headset support
– Sleep timer
– Magic music playing bar
– Shuffle and repeat mode
– Tag editor support
– Plays song by folder
Music Player is recommended for these people:
Looking for a free music app.
Want to listen to music offline.
Prefer to listen to music with lyrics.
Enjoy playing music in the background.
Want a music player with sleep timer.
Need to sort music files by albums, artists, songs…
Like music player with multiple colors of themes.
Play your own music using this player. Try a new taste for music.
Music Player – Colorful Themes & Equalizer provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: GoalAlert – Football Scores on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Music Player – Colorful Themes & Equalizer on PC
To download and install Music Player – Colorful Themes & Equalizer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Music Player – Colorful Themes & Equalizer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Music Player – Colorful Themes & Equalizer on PC.
Download Music Player – Colorful Themes & Equalizer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Music Player – Colorful Themes & Equalizer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Music Player – Colorful Themes & Equalizer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Music Player – Colorful Themes & Equalizer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.