Music Editor is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Music Editor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Music Editor is a very useful Audio Editor, MP3 Cutter, Ringtone Maker, Song Editor.
With Music Editor, you can cut out a certain part of music as a ringtone, alarm tone, and notification tone.
In addition to trim audio feature, you can also use Music Editor to connect multiple audio files into one, convert audio formats, convert video to audio, compress the quality of audio, and edit audio metadata, you can also change the volume level of the audio, and more.
The most powerful and complete MP3 Editor, It has all the features you would ever want in a Music Editor.
The main features of the Audio Editor:
– Trim Audio: Crop a part of the audio as a ringtone, alarm, and notification tone.
– Merge Audio: Connect multiple audio files into one.
– Convert Audio: Change one music format to another, such as: AAC to MP3, M4A to MP3, MP3 to WAV and so on.
– My Creations: All processed audio files will be displayed here, you can re-edit, delete or share them.
– Mix Audio: You can mix two music into one, and you can also adjust the volume level of the music.
– Compress Audio: You can compress audio by changing the channel, sample rate and bit rate.
– Tag Editor: You can change metadata of audio, such as: title, album, composer, year, and cover.
– Split Audio: If you need to split an audio into two parts, you can use this feature.
– Reverse Audio: Reverse the audio and plays it in reverse.
– Speed Editor: Edit audio speed, fast forward, slow down.
– Remove Part: Remove a part of the audio.
– Mute Part: Part of the audio can be muted.
– Volume Booster：You can change the volume level of audio.
With just the best Music Editing tool, you can do all of the above, and it's completely free, It's an excellent Audio Editor.
We welcome feedback if you have any suggestions or problems with the app, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, We always try to upgrade to give you the best MP3 Cutter and Audio Editor and the best Music Editing tool.
Download this Music Audio Editor app to experience best Audio Editing features.
Music Editor provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Flip: Transfer Antar Bank Tanpa Biaya Admin the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Music Editor on PC
To download and install Music Editor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Music Editor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Music Editor on PC.
Download Music Editor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Music Editor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Music Editor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Music Editor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.