Muse Dash is the newest Music release developed and published by X.D. Network. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Muse Dash PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
【Now Game Start!!——】
Come and fix the world movement tampered with by a mirror image code with three beauties!
This is a world of the perfect combination of a cool parkour game and a traditional music game——Muse Dash!!
You’re destined to be our Master!
What? You don’t have nimble fingers? Meow~ Don’t be too modest!
So, don’t worry! If you do not excel in playing action games,
you can still overcome the difficulties by dancing to the music!
Choose your favorite beauty to go through the romantic backdrop. Now let’s get started with our journey to wipe out all the adorkable monsters!!!
You will go through an unprecedented experienceof the perfect visualeffects of a parkour game and the traditional gameplay of a music game.
◆ Unique and fashionable art design.
There are 30 popular songs initially. Stay tuned for continuous updates!
◆ Different music styles are matched to different scenes, enemies and Bosses.
We have beauties, adorable pets and even adorkable enemies! Believe me, you will even be impressed by the Boss!
What? You’ve had enough?? Alright, that’s the most I can do for you…
◆Well-designed scripts and famous VO.
Nominated， BitSummit VOL.6 2018 The Excellence in Sound Design Award
Official Selection， Taipei Game Show 2018
繁体中文 （Traditional Chinese）
Service email： MuseDash@xindong.com
©2018 X.D. Network Inc. All rights reserved.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Muse Dash first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Run KDE Plasma Mobile In VirtualBox On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Muse Dash on PC
To download and install Muse Dash for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Muse Dash on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Muse Dash on PC.
Download Muse Dash for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Muse Dash Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Muse Dash, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Muse Dash on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.