Multi Stop Route Planner is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by Delivery Route Optimization Experts. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Multi Stop Route Planner PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Delivery Route Planner that finds shortest route between multiple locations
Batch Geocode Multi Stop Route Planner optimizes your delivery routes so that you end up working up to 30% faster, saving you one hour a day.
Route Optimization up to 200 stops
Route planner automates delivery planning, delivery routes and creates best routes in seconds with driving direction
A handful of useful functions for every delivery driver in our route planner:
✓ You can Deliver up to 30% faster
✓ PDF reports with your route planner details
✓ Support for service time and visit time
✓ You can drag'n'drop markers on the map
✓ Unlimited maps and daily route optimization
✓ Send ETAs to your clients
✓ Setup stop’s delivery time window (service time)
✓ Easily check visit time
✓ Route finder with driving directions between the cities of your choice
✓ Driving route finder free up to 10 stops
✓ The exact GPS location will help you deliver your shipments faster
✓ Our Route Planner creates the quickest delivery routes for your multi stop route
✓ Route planner can find fastest route between your deliveries in just few clicks
✓ Realtime Traffic Updates
Batch Geocode will determine the order of visited stops, show you when you will reach a specific location and how long the route will take between specific stops. You can plan your start time and start location, mark the priorities of the stops so that you can deliver the package or visit the urgent points first (ASAP).
The route along with the time spent at the locations can be saved in a PDF report, saved to your disk or sent to your boss or client. Calculated Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) will inform you (and your customers) of the time it takes for the products to arrive at the destination.
GPS route tracking and progress monitoring with built-in reports. Our Route Planner will allow you to place multiple stops from a file (our batch geocoding superb technology), you can save addresses in Excel or csv files and upload it quickly to the map.
You can easily move points around the map by simply holding down a pin and dragging it to another location.
Easy plan delivery routes optimization with multiple locations.
State-of-the-art vehicle route optimization algorithm in your pocket
This Gps navigation for delivery vans, cars or even bikes is an excellent navigation app with easy to use GPS tracker.
The app is now available as auto-renewable subscription but there is also free plan.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled before the end of the current period. You can cancel your renewal at any time at this Play Store page or in your Google Play app.
If you encounter any problems with the app, please email email@example.com
Ask about our opinion, Multi Stop Route Planner provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Mighty Battles on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Multi Stop Route Planner on PC
To download and install Multi Stop Route Planner for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Multi Stop Route Planner on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Multi Stop Route Planner on PC.
Download Multi Stop Route Planner for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Multi Stop Route Planner Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Multi Stop Route Planner, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Multi Stop Route Planner on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.