Muay Thai: The Complete Series is a free Android Game developed by Christoph Delp, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Muay Thai: The Complete Series PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Muay Thai, also known as Thai-Boxing, is a traditional martial art developed centuries ago. Nowadays, Thai-Boxing is trained as a competitive and fitness sport, but also as a means of self defense.
The hard and spectacular techniques fascinate an ever increasing number of athletes and spectators.
The application has been developed and produced in co-operation with some of the best international athletes and trainers.
Train like the Thai champions in the Muay Thai application.
The techniques are shown and explained the way in which the Muay Thai boxers use them in their contests. Step by step you will get to know all the details. The same detail applies to the introduction of the training.
All basics vital for the training can be found in the apps. Use the apps for your training at home or as an addition to club training.
In "Basic Techniques" (part 1) you will learn the basic techniques: fighting stance, legwork, fist, elbow, kick and knee techniques, as well as clinches and defensive moves.
In "Training Basics" (part 2) you become acquainted with the training. Some of the worlds best athletes introduce the training contents in detail and show their individual training patterns.
In the technical section you will find many combinations based on attacking techniques that can be used for your individual training. In addition, the most important feints are described comprehensively.
In "Counter Techniques" (part 3) you get to know counters against fist and leg techniques. Ten current Thai-Boxing Champions show the best possible defense against an opponent s attack and how to follow up with an effective attacking technique of your own.
In "Training Intensive" (part 4) you become acquainted with the training of the Thai Superstars Saiyok Pumphanmuang (Windysport) and Kem Sitsongpeenong. The two World Champions introduce their training in detail and give many tips.
In the technical section Saiyok and Kem show their best counters, combinations and feints which they frequently use successfully in their fights.
About the Presenter
– Phetbonchu FA Group (World Champion, 5-times Lumpini Champion, 5-times Thailand Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2013).
– Saiyok Pumphanmuang (World Champion, Lumpini Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2010, member Thai Fight team).
– Kem Sitsongpeenong (World Champion, Thailand Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2011, member Thai Fight team).
– Armin Windysport (World Champion, 2-times Thailand Champion, member Thai Fight team).
– Antuan Siangboxing (World champion, member of Contender Asia 2).
– Nonsai Sor Sanyakorn (many international titles
– Petpatum Nakorntongparkview (former South Thailand Champion, Stuntman in Ong Bak 1-3).
– Samranchai 96Peenung (Thailand Champion).
– Jaochalam Chatnakanok Gym (World Champion).
– Prakaisaeng Sit Or / Kaeyanghaadao (Thailand Champion)
If you suffer from any health problems ask your doctor whether Muay Thai training is suitable for you. Never use the techniques you have learned in public. The author, producer, publisher and distributor of this application explicitly accept no liability whatsoever for any damages or injuries arising out of the use of this application’s contents.
This application is intended for private viewing only. All copyright and ancillary copyrights are reserved. Public screening, lending, transmission and reproduction are prohibited. Non-compliance is liable to claims for compensation and criminal prosecution. The programme and design of this application are protected by copyright. Ownership of this application solely gives the right to private viewing for non-commercial purposes. Any other use such as public screening, lending, copying or other reproduction is prohibited.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Muay Thai: The Complete Series first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Fix Unresponsive Touchpad After Wake From Sleep On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Muay Thai: The Complete Series on PC
To download and install Muay Thai: The Complete Series for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Muay Thai: The Complete Series on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Muay Thai: The Complete Series on PC.
Download Muay Thai: The Complete Series for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Muay Thai: The Complete Series Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Muay Thai: The Complete Series, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Muay Thai: The Complete Series on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.