mSecure – Password Manager is a free Android App developed by mSeven Software LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on mSecure – Password Manager PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information. From desktop to mobile, no matter the platform, mSecure is the most secure and straightforward solution to managing your passwords and other sensitive information.
From the user interface to the encryption model, mSecure 5 represents an entire redesign of the app you trust to protect your most important and private information. We've combed through every byte and pixel to make sure your information is easy to use, easy to access on all your devices and secure like never before with industry standard AES-encryption.
mSecure 5 includes both Free and Pro features. The Free features can be used forever at no cost. The Pro features are free to try for 30-days. After that, you must purchase a Pro license to continue using the Pro features.
FREE – Here's what's included for free:
● Unlimited number of records
● Over 20 built-in templates
● Group and filter records
● Strong password generator
PRO – Here's what's included when you upgrade to Pro:
● Sync all of your devices
● Backup & Restore
● Customizable templates
● Security Center
● Fingerprint authentication
A Pro license entitles you to use the software on all of your devices on multiple platforms (Android, iOS, Mac and Windows) at no additional cost. We want to emphasize this is NOT A SUBSCRIPTION. It is a one-time purchase. Once you purchase mSecure via In-App Purchase on one device, it is instantly unlocked on all of your devices.
● Modern, attractive user interface
● Sync all of your devices via Dropbox, Wifi or the new mSecure Cloud
● Security Center helps you identify and fix old, weak or duplicate passwords
● Custom icons
● Photo attachments
● Record level fields
● Recover deleted items
● Batch editing of records
● Many more features and enhancements
SECURITY – Protect your passwords and data with confidence
● Encrypts your data using industry standard AES 256-bit encryption
● Password Generator creates and stores random, complex, unique passwords
● Auto-lock and Auto-backup features keeps data safe
● Fingerprint authentication allows quick, secure access
SIMPLICITY – Easily add, find, manage, and organize data and passwords
● Over 20 built-in templates for quick and easy data entry with the ability to create custom templates
● Integrated search, collapsible headers, plus intelligent sorting, filtering and grouping simplifies the process of organizing and finding your information
● Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
SYNCING – Sync all of your devices
Supports Dropbox and Wifi syncing, as well as the new mSecure Cloud, an optional integrated sync service that provides convenient, reliable, and secure syncing of all of your devices on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mac and Windows).
NO SUBSCRIPTIONS – One low price for multiple devices and platforms
A one-time purchase of mSecure allows you to use mSecure on all of your devices on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mac and Windows). This is a one-time purchase that unlocks the Pro features on all of your devices and is NOT A SUBSCRIPTION.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information. Keep your data safe and secure with mSecure 5!
If you have any questions or comments, please share them on our support forum: https://discussions.msecure.com/categories/msecure-for-android. You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
mSecure – Password Manager provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Check If You Have UEFI Or BIOS Legacy Firmware On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install mSecure – Password Manager on PC
To download and install mSecure – Password Manager for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type mSecure – Password Manager on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy mSecure – Password Manager on PC.
Download mSecure – Password Manager for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More mSecure – Password Manager Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using mSecure – Password Manager, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running mSecure – Password Manager on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.