Mr.Kim, The Mid-Aged Knight is a free Android Game developed by mafgames, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mr.Kim, The Mid-Aged Knight PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
We'll continously improve our English text in the game.
Please let us know if you find better wordings or shorter terms
The legend begins in 1981 with the birth of a child.
The child who now grew up to be a jobless middle aged man, accidently became a hero!
An adventure with Bong-sik KIM! Defeating furious demons and devils and saving the Earth!
Not to mention the fun dad jokes along the way!
One of the first idle games, 'Mr. Kim, the Mid-Aged Knight'!
Join us and play now!
■ Google Play's Recommendation in Korea
– 2 million download and over 70,000 reviews!
■ Game Features
– Side scroll idle game with stories and comics
– Idle games that anyone can easily play
– You can meet charming sweet characters
– Total 40 sets; collection of 200 costumes
– No need internet for general play
– Fun jokes are optional! 😉
– Exciting events and updates!
– Addicting games, be carefull!
– You can easily play this upgrade games
Changing device or deleting the game will format all data so please SAVE
■ App Permissions
– Game data saving and management
– Storage will not be used for any other purposes.
Mr.Kim, The Mid-Aged Knight provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Scripts: learn how to write and read alphabet New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Mr.Kim, The Mid-Aged Knight on PC
To download and install Mr.Kim, The Mid-Aged Knight for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mr.Kim, The Mid-Aged Knight on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mr.Kim, The Mid-Aged Knight on PC.
Download Mr.Kim, The Mid-Aged Knight for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mr.Kim, The Mid-Aged Knight Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mr.Kim, The Mid-Aged Knight, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mr.Kim, The Mid-Aged Knight on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.