Mr Gun is a free Android Game developed by Ketchapp, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mr Gun PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Are you a good shot? Let’s find out!
Rulebook of MR GUN:
Rule 1: Tap to shoot.
Rule 2: Score headshots for double score.
Rule 3: Score headshots for extra coins.
Rule 4: Score headshots for fun.
Note: Don’t forget to upgrade your arsenal. Get new guns in gun store and by completing the boss blacklists!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Mr Gun first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Dame tu cosita (Green Alien Dance) Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Mr Gun on PC
To download and install Mr Gun for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mr Gun on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mr Gun on PC.
Download Mr Gun for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mr Gun Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mr Gun, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mr Gun on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.