Mr Bow is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mr Bow PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Become the legendary archer master and destroy the evil enemy archers. Choose your bow and arrow and destroy the enemy stickman archers in this bow hunting game. Sharpen your archery target and shooting skills and become a champion.
Enemy force is near! Pick up your bow and start shooting.
Mr Bow is a stickman archer game where you can face many enemies with special bows. Drag and drop aim and shoot arrows at the enemies. A beautiful headshot can completely destroy an enemy or even two. Fight your way to get more and more ancient bows from your ancestor. Prove yourself the ultimate archer of all times.
– Easy control with addictive touch of hitting.
– A roster of heroes with unique ability.
– Various weapons to choose.
– Easy controls and addictive gameplay
– Minimalistic graphics and theater animations
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Mr Bow first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Take Back A Friend Request On Facebook [Guide]
Download and Install Mr Bow on PC
To download and install Mr Bow for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mr Bow on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mr Bow on PC.
Download Mr Bow for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mr Bow Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mr Bow, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mr Bow on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.