MP3 Video Converter is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by Springwalk, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MP3 Video Converter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You can convert video files to audio files (MP3, AAC) with various options ( bitrate, meta data)
1. Supports various types of videos (3GP, FLV, MP4 and so on)
2. Supports various types of audio (MP3, AAC)
3. Supports editing meta information (title, album, artist)
4. Supports application based integration. (Contact us)
* It supports only ARMv7 and higher.
* Is uses ffmpeg and mp3lame library.
Ask about our opinion, MP3 Video Converter provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to use emoji in folder names on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install MP3 Video Converter on PC
To download and install MP3 Video Converter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MP3 Video Converter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MP3 Video Converter on PC.
Download MP3 Video Converter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MP3 Video Converter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MP3 Video Converter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MP3 Video Converter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.