Movatic is a free Android App developed by Movatic, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Movatic PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The seamless, convenient, and fun app to bike, park, scoot, and ride.
Movatic makes it easy for you to use mobility services that local companies in your community have launched to help you get around. Movatic is the #1 open platform that allows members of your community to launch tailored services for you.
Download the app and get going today!
How Movatic works:
– Open the app to find nearby bikes, bike parking, scooters, bus stops, and more
– Click on the map pin or scan the QR code and follow the instructions to get going
Use Movatic for:
– First Mile / Last Mile solution to make transit seamless
– Exploring while on vacation
– Park & Ride
– Corporate incentive programs
Want Movatic in your city?
If you are interested in bring automated bike rental, bike share, scooters, bike parking, app-based transit, or any other mobility to your community, Movatic would love to be your software partner. We are an open software platform, which means anyone can launch their very own system on Movatic. Just send us a note at email@example.com
Movatic provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Police Limo Car Parking Games – Police Car Parking the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Movatic on PC
To download and install Movatic for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Movatic on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Movatic on PC.
Download Movatic for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Movatic Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Movatic, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Movatic on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.