Motorola Gallery is a free Android App developed by Motorola Mobility LLC., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Motorola Gallery PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
View and share your photos and videos in an immersive, full-screen experience. Easily personalize your photos with frames, filters and more in just a few taps.
Create a Highlight Reel – a collection of your photos and videos set to music, and easily share it with friends and family. Highlight Reels are available on Moto X Pure Edition, Moto X Style, Moto X Play, Moto X (1st and 2nd gen.), DROID Turbo, DROID Turbo 2, Moto Maxx/Turbo and Moto X Pro.
Face Recognition: Tag people appearing in photos and videos, and organize them automatically. Create a single highlight reel from different events based on the people appearing in them. Available on Moto X Pure edition, Moto X Style and Moto X Play.
Ask about our opinion, Motorola Gallery provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Shadowrun Returns New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Motorola Gallery on PC
To download and install Motorola Gallery for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Motorola Gallery on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Motorola Gallery on PC.
Download Motorola Gallery for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Motorola Gallery Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Motorola Gallery, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Motorola Gallery on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.