Motorola FM Radio is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Motorola Mobility LLC.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Motorola FM Radio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Listen to your favorite FM radio stations for free on your Motorola phone. Motorola FM Radio makes it easy to scan for stations, build your favorites list, set your sleep timer, record the best songs and see live information about what’s playing — all with a cool Material Design look.
This application has been designed to work on Motorola phones with an enabled FM chipset and running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above. You may play thru wired headset, bluetooth headset or loudspeaker, and for the best performance you should connect a wired headset or Digital TV dongle to act as the FM antenna.
Motorola FM Radio provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Google Podcasts Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Motorola FM Radio on PC
To download and install Motorola FM Radio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Motorola FM Radio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Motorola FM Radio on PC.
Download Motorola FM Radio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Motorola FM Radio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Motorola FM Radio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Motorola FM Radio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.