MotoGP™ is the newest Sports release developed and published by Dorna Sports S.L.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MotoGP™ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Wherever you are, get the brand new Official MotoGP™ App now and enjoy the best all-inclusive tool for following the World Championship in detail.
The Official MotoGP™ Application is the only official app which provides a spectacular range of features to help you follow your favorite sport, such as Live Video multicameras in HD, Live Timing and Audio Commentary of each practice, qualifying session and race during the MotoGP™ World Championship – all available in real-time and on demand via your smartphone or tablet.
On top of that you can get all the latest news and photos directly from the paddock, the calendar and timetables, results, exclusive rider info and statistics from every Grand Prix.
• AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, SPANISH & JAPANESE.
Key features include:
• Live & OnDemand Video
Watch all Grands Prix Live and OnDemand in High-Definition, as well as exclusive content and the best moments of every session – from every race.
Enjoy more than 45,000 videos from 1992 to the present day including full races, interviews, summaries, features, reports and much more.
Pick your favorite layout and watch up to 4 of the 6 available feeds simultaneously! You can also pause or rewind the action via DVR feature.
• Live Timing
Follow the action as it unfolds with the extensively updated Live Timing feature, and watch lap times progress as the riders speed through each sector of the track. Weather info, split times and exclusive data allows you to see exactly how the riders are performing throughout each lap and chart the riders as their teams and mechanics do. Available to you LIVE.
• Live Audio Commentary
Follow all the sessions of every Grand Prix with the Audio Commentary from the motogp.com commentary team. All available Live & OnDemand.
• Latest News & Photos
Be the first to get all the latest preseason news, plus updates during race weekends and between Grands Prix throughout the season – including more than 200 new photos per Grand Prix.
• Inside MotoGP™
The MotoGP™ guide has been significantly enhanced to feature everything you could possibly need to know about the world of MotoGP™, including technical info on the bikes, a detailed history of the sport and enough info on all the rules & regulations to satisfy any huge fan of the sport!
• Events Info
Get all the information you need for each circuit, including key data, racing stats and records, videos, directions and much more.
• Riders and Teams
Check out all the stats, pictures and information about the riders and teams of the MotoGP™ World Championship, updated prior the start of the season!
Ask about our opinion, MotoGP™ provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: PDG PROmote 2017-2019 PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install MotoGP™ on PC
To download and install MotoGP™ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MotoGP™ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MotoGP™ on PC.
Download MotoGP™ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MotoGP™ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MotoGP™, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MotoGP™ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.