Moto is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Moto PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Your Moto phone adapts to you, not the other way around.
Your Moto phone is even more responsive and personal. It adjusts automatically, like reading out texts while driving. It reacts to motion, like opening the camera with two quick twists. It responds to your voice. It notifies you at a glance, so that you can see important messages.
Moto 3.0 adjusts to both your places and activities. It learns your home and work locations, and you can save any place and it will act appropriately there. Tell your phone to keep quiet, vibrate or talk to you depending on where you are or what you’re doing.
e.g. you can save your local movie theater and choose it to automatically remain silent or vibrate while you are there.
When choosing to silence your phone, you can set exceptions such as when a favorite calls.
Moto is currently supported on:
Moto X (2nd Gen.), DROID Turbo, Moto Maxx/Turbo, Moto X Pro and Moto E (2nd Gen.)
Moto X (1st Gen.) and DROID Ultra as part of the Lollipop 5.1 upgrade
The Moto G (1st and 2nd Gen) and Moto E (1st Gen.) currently continue to use the standalone Motorola Assist application.
Moto provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to Unblock Social Media in Sri Lanka [Updated, 2018] [Guide]
Download and Install Moto on PC
To download and install Moto for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Moto on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Moto on PC.
Download Moto for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Moto Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Moto, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Moto on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.