Moto File Manager is a free Android App developed by Motorola Mobility LLC., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Moto File Manager PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Manage your files efficiently and easily with Moto File Manager!
Moto File Manager helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device's main storage or microSD card.
-File category – Browse files easily by category right from Moto File Manager’s home screen: picture, music, videos, archive, documents and recent files. It’s quick and easy to access files in each category.
-File operations – allows you to copy, move, rename, delete, compress and decompress ZIP files, create encrypted ZIP files and share files.
-Storage info – Easily see the location of each category file and the SD card usage.
-One key transfer – One click to transfer all picture, music and video files from the phone’s internal storage to the external SD card. Transferred files are stored in the FileBrowser folder in the external SD card.
-Global search – Search in all folders and files of the device.
-Remote Management – Conveniently browse files on the device from your computer with remote management.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Moto File Manager first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Cube Matching King on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Moto File Manager on PC
To download and install Moto File Manager for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Moto File Manager on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Moto File Manager on PC.
Download Moto File Manager for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Moto File Manager Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Moto File Manager, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Moto File Manager on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.