Morse Decoder for Ham Radio is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Morse Decoder for Ham Radio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Morse Decoder decodes Morse code characters through the built-in microphone of your Android device.
Morse Decoder can be used by Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators or anyone else interested in decoding Morse code from a Radio or any other device.
Morse Decoder includes a "waterfall" to show a frequency spectrum of about 50Hz to 2300Hz. A narrow band DSP filter can be set for the frequency of the Morse code tones by tapping the waterfall. The DSP filter is followed by an automatic gain control (AGC) to compensate for changing signal strengths.
The detected signal will be shown as a graph and several algorithms will then detect the speed of the Morse code and convert them into readable text. Speeds of less than 4 Wpm (Words per Minute) to more than 50 Wpm can be decoded.
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
This is the first version of Morse Decoder.
It has been tested on several Android devices and it performed very well or even better than PC based decoding software. However, since we are not able to test the performance on all 150+ Android devices there is the possibility that Morse Decoder will not work on all devices. If Morse Decoder doesn’t work on your device you can uninstall Morse Decoder within 15 Minutes for a full refund (This is the time frame given by Google and I am not able to change it). If the 15 minutes passed and you are not happy with Morse Decoder email me as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the model of your phone in the email. I will then refund you the money as fast as possible. It is important that you include the model of your device. I will try to find the cause for the malfunction or include your phone model in a list of “not working” devices.
Ask about our opinion, Morse Decoder for Ham Radio provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Green VPN Alternatives: Working Solutions to Stay Anonymous in China in 2019 [Guide]
Download and Install Morse Decoder for Ham Radio on PC
To download and install Morse Decoder for Ham Radio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Morse Decoder for Ham Radio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Morse Decoder for Ham Radio on PC.
Download Morse Decoder for Ham Radio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Morse Decoder for Ham Radio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Morse Decoder for Ham Radio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Morse Decoder for Ham Radio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.