Morse code – learn and play – Premium is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Morse code – learn and play – Premium PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
– Any combination of letters, numbers, punctuation, special characters (in different language)
– Include / exclude single characters from learning
– Frequency range (390 – 890Hz)
– Speed (2 wpm – 42 wpm)
– Dash / dot ratio
– Change the position of dot / dash input buttons
– Spacing between parts of the same letter (spacing between dots or dashes)
– Letter Spacing (Space between letters)
– Word Spacing (Space between words)
– Learn Morse Code with different modes of learning, using the letter frequency and spaced repetition to help you learn.
– Customize your input, choose between tapping to simulate the real telegraph machine, or use buttons to input your code!
– Flash, vibrate, beep or load files for your morse code
– Learn mode introduces new letters one by one, starting with more common ones
– Track your statistics for each letter
– Use multiple choice or short answer learning modes to boost your learning experience
– Recognize letter plays a sound, after which you need to guess the correct letter.
– Recognize words plays a sound, after which you need to guess the correct word.
– Words mode helps you learn from 10,000 most common words in English
– Use the code translator to translate morse code to text, or text to morse code.
Morse code – learn and play – Premium provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Glowing Face in 30 Days – NO CHEMICALS Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Morse code – learn and play – Premium on PC
To download and install Morse code – learn and play – Premium for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Morse code – learn and play – Premium on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Morse code – learn and play – Premium on PC.
Download Morse code – learn and play – Premium for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Morse code – learn and play – Premium Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Morse code – learn and play – Premium, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Morse code – learn and play – Premium on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.