MOP the App – Part 2 is a free Android App developed by The Physics Classroom, LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MOP the App – Part 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Minds On Physics – the App is the mobile version of the popular Minds On Physics Internet Modules found at the publisher's website. Affectionately known as MOPs, this physics learning tool delivers a collection of questions that target students' misconceptions and misunderstandings. Immediate feedback, opportunities for self-correction, and question-specific help abound. MOPs blends the need for careful reading, logical reasoning, and physics understanding in an effort to produce a more confident and able physics student. Part 2 of the 6-part series includes the Newton's Three Laws of Motion and the Forces in Two Dimensions modules. There are 18 missions ini all with more than 500 questions. Each question includes one or more Tutorial screens that provide guidance on the question.
Ask about our opinion, MOP the App – Part 2 provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnite on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install MOP the App – Part 2 on PC
To download and install MOP the App – Part 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MOP the App – Part 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MOP the App – Part 2 on PC.
Download MOP the App – Part 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MOP the App – Part 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MOP the App – Part 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MOP the App – Part 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.