Moonzy. Kids Mini-Games is a free Android Game developed by Лунтик Moonzy Барбоскины, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Moonzy. Kids Mini-Games PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
New educational mini-games with Moonzy (Luntik) and his friends!
This game contains 9 educational mini-games for kids:
1 – Connect the Dots
On the screen shows one of the funny heroes of cartoon Moonzy and his friends and disappears, a child needs to cut around the image, connect all stars. When the task is done – you will see a new picture with Luntik and his friends.
2 – Coloring
For some time, appears a coloring cartoon hero and then he disappeared all colors. You need to coloring the Luntik cartoon hero as he was coloring before. If in the course of the game you have any difficulty, use the hint, for this click the button "?"
3 – Mixing colors
Moonzy have bucket of paint, help him to create the exact same color. You must mixing colors. Add additional paint in an empty bucket, mixing colors and see what color you get. Fascinating educational mini-game for kids in which the child learns by mixing different colors to create the desired color.
4 – Pairs
The classic game of "Pairs". Game rules are very simple: on the screen shows all pictures for a while and then the pictures appear flipped, your task is to look for a pair of images, when they opened two identical pictures – they disappear. And so it is necessary to find all pairs. With each level of complexity increases. Try our pairs with funny Luntik.
5 – Mosaic
The screen shows image and disappears. The kids must repeat the pattern, put it out of colored mosaics. For tips, click on the button "?"
6 – Picture scratch
Game for the youngest – picture scratch. On the hidden image, to see what is shown in the picture – it is necessary to scratch the layer that hides it.
7 – Puzzles "Association"
Logic game for children from 2 years. In this game the child must be properly decomposed images into place using associative intuition. Available 3 types of games: decomposed images by color, by patterns or figures. The game is very interesting, although it is more difficult than others.
8 – 3D Puzzles.
Collect exciting 3D puzzles that consist of 3D blocks. Rotate the blocks in different directions so as to obtain the desired picture.
9 – Merry tunes.
Musical games for kids. In this mini game you need to collect the classic tunes from the smaller segments. On the playing field of the tunes are arranged. Listen to each part separately and assemble the famous tune.
At the beginning of the game is available 3 mini-games, for each completed assignment you get 10 coins. To open the 4 game should gather up 100 coins, 5 – 150 Coins, 6 – 200 coins, 7 – 300 coins etc.
All mini-games contain a lot of funny heroes of cartoon Moonzy and his friends. Cheerful atmosphere and good mood you and your child are provided.
Enjoy the new game "Moonzy. Kids mini-games"
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Moonzy. Kids Mini-Games first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: The 7 best Google-inspired desktop themes for Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Moonzy. Kids Mini-Games on PC
To download and install Moonzy. Kids Mini-Games for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Moonzy. Kids Mini-Games on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Moonzy. Kids Mini-Games on PC.
Download Moonzy. Kids Mini-Games for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Moonzy. Kids Mini-Games Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Moonzy. Kids Mini-Games, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Moonzy. Kids Mini-Games on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.