Moon+ Reader is a free Android App developed by Moon+, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Moon+ Reader PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
☆ Innovative book reader with powerful controls & full functions:
• Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation
☆ Support EPUB, PDF, DJVU, AZW3, MOBI, FB2, PRC, CHM, CBZ, CBR, UMD, DOCX, ODT, RTF, TXT, HTML, MD(MarkDown), WEBP, RAR, ZIP or OPDS, key features:
✔ Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, justified alignment, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
✔ 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
✔ Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
✔ 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
✔ 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
✔ Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
✔ Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces options.
✔ “Keep your eyes health” options for long-time reading.
✔ Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations;
✔ My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
✔ Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
✔ Dual page mode for landscape screen.
✔ Support all four screen orientations.
✔ EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio)
✔ Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox/WebDav, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
✔ Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict,
ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in this ebook reader.
-Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, Українська, Việt
-Additional benefits in pro version:
#Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
#More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
#Reading statistics function
#Customize reader bar function
#Headset & Bluetooth keys control
#Name replacement | Role reversal
#Multi-point touch support
#Option for password protection at startup
#Book to home screen shortcut
#Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
#Customer email support
#Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Moon+ Reader first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Fortnite Dances & Emotes & Skins on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Moon+ Reader on PC
To download and install Moon+ Reader for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Moon+ Reader on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Moon+ Reader on PC.
Download Moon+ Reader for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Moon+ Reader Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Moon+ Reader, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Moon+ Reader on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.