Moon FM – Podcast & Radio Player is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Moon FM – Podcast & Radio Player PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
❤️Enjoy the pleasure of discovery❤️
Moon FM is an easy to use podcast player for podcast lovers,offering a modern,fully featured audio podcast player in a simple ,intuitive interface.
🏅Best Free Podcast & Radio Collections
Listening when 🚗Driving, 🚵♂️Cycling, 🏃♂️Running, 😴Sleeping
Ask about our opinion, Moon FM – Podcast & Radio Player provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Best VPN for Indonesia in 2018 to Protect Internet Rights [Guide]
Download and Install Moon FM – Podcast & Radio Player on PC
To download and install Moon FM – Podcast & Radio Player for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Moon FM – Podcast & Radio Player on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Moon FM – Podcast & Radio Player on PC.
Download Moon FM – Podcast & Radio Player for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Moon FM – Podcast & Radio Player Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Moon FM – Podcast & Radio Player, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Moon FM – Podcast & Radio Player on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.