Moon Calendar – Moony is the newest Lifestyle release developed and published by Freckled OG. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Moon Calendar – Moony PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Moony is a beneficial guide and reference book for you to live your everyday life in harmony with the moon phases. It shows you the current phase of the moon as well as the current Zodiac sign.
The lunar calendar offers detailed tips and recommendations based on ancient knowledge.
– You would like to know when you should cut or dye your hair?
– You have problems cutting your fruit trees?
– The house cleaning should be as quick as possible?
Moony offers you a well-arranged overview for the desired information!
There are also 3 Widgets available for a quicker overview:
– Basic Overview Widget
– Favorites Widget
– Planner Widget
Customize the app according to your needs. You can:
– choose favorite tasks
– configure a planning calendar
– customize the day view
– disable categories or tasks in which you are not interested
– change the sort order
– choose a custom time for the notifications
Manu and Markus
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Moon Calendar – Moony first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Disable Face Detection & Recognition In Photos In Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Moon Calendar – Moony on PC
To download and install Moon Calendar – Moony for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Moon Calendar – Moony on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Moon Calendar – Moony on PC.
Download Moon Calendar – Moony for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Moon Calendar – Moony Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Moon Calendar – Moony, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Moon Calendar – Moony on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.