Monument Valley is the newest Puzzle release developed and published by ustwo games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Monument Valley PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
In Monument Valley you will manipulate impossible architecture and guide a silent princess through a stunningly beautiful world.
Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
Ida's Dream now available.
Forgotten Shores: Eight new chapters of adventure and illusion available now as a separate purchase.
"One of the very finest hours, and the value of such a thing is incalculable" – Kotaku
"Brilliant design… stayed with me like a dream I didn't want to forget… 9/10" – Polygon
"Monument Valley stuns with its serenity… each screen is a work of art" – Huffington Post
"Almost impossibly gorgeous… a feast for your senses… 5/5" – Touch Arcade
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.
EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Synchronize your game across all your devices.
Monument Valley is optimised for both tablets and phones.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Monument Valley first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Google Play Games Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Monument Valley on PC
To download and install Monument Valley for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Monument Valley on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Monument Valley on PC.
Download Monument Valley for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Monument Valley Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Monument Valley, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Monument Valley on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.