Montessori Preschool is the newest Education release developed and published by EDOKI ACADEMY. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Montessori Preschool PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Thanksgiving sale: 50% discount on the annual subscription!
Looking for an app that covers phonics, numbers, colors, shapes, nursery rhymes, coloring and even coding?
Designed by certified Montessori teachers with years of classroom experience, it is a fun child-centred app, perfect for children from 3 to 7.
Our math curriculum covers learning to count, recognise numbers, trace them… from zero to 1 million. Introduction to addition and subtraction using Montessori materials are also available.
From sounds to phonics to reading.
In a Montessori classroom, early literacy starts before learning to read. Children are exposed to sounds and train their ear to identify them before putting a name on a letter. In the Early Literacy class, children can start with fun sound games like “I spy” and move all the way to reading comprehension.
Logic and coding
The app also offer a pre-coding and reasoning games.
Younger children love our latest additions: Wheels on the bus and Head, shoulders, knees & toes sing alongs.
Shapes & Colors
A key element of preschool; learn the names of all the shapes and colors but in a fun, interactive way!
Children can play with the school's hamster and rabbit in 3D.
Arts & creativity
Our Arts class includes an introduction to colors (primary and secondary) as well as many drawing/coloring options and 4 games to learn the basics of music.
Because children this age love to reproduce everyday activities done by adults, Maria Montessori included a range of activities like dusting, taking care of plants, cleaning a mirror or washing clothes. Montessori Preschool welcomes users in a digital school with lockers, a corridor full of daily responsibilities or discoveries.
Our cute Chinese classroom offers numbers, songs and a few words in Chinese.
Other languages available: Spanish, Chinese and French
– A comprehensive Montessori 3-7 years old environment to learn by doing
– Regular updates and new content to make the app forever captivating!
– An enchanting digital classroom to make learning fun and simple for children at every stage
– 4 broad areas of learning grounded in the fundamentals of Montessori: self-correction, autonomy, self-confidence and adaptability
– A fun “reward“ system for increased motivation
– Parents/teachers benefit from a tailor-made dashboard that tracks each child’s progress and suggests the next activity.
Whether you are a newcomer to the world of Montessori, or a seasoned student, Montessori Preschool is sure to take each learner on an enthralling journey!
Subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user.
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
Contact us: email@example.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Montessori Preschool first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: World of Tanks Blitz New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Montessori Preschool on PC
To download and install Montessori Preschool for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Montessori Preschool on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Montessori Preschool on PC.
Download Montessori Preschool for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Montessori Preschool Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Montessori Preschool, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Montessori Preschool on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.