Monster Hunter Stories is a free Android Game developed by CAPCOM CO., LTD., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Monster Hunter Stories PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Please read the section "Important Notes" before purchasing or using this app. Returns or credit cannot be granted after purchase.
This app has absolutely no in-app purchases!
• The World of Monster Hunter Stories
In a world where large monsters roam, and people everywhere make a living hunting, there's a remote village of people who follow a different set of customs. They are the Monster Riders, a people who don't hunt but instead form bonds with monsters.
Unlike hunters, they raise and live in harmony with monsters, forming inseparable bonds with them using mysterious artifacts known as Kinship Stones.
The monsters that form kinships with Riders, known as "Monsties," possess incredible powers. By becoming a Rider, you too can befriend countless Monsties, riding them as you explore a vast, exciting world. Join the adventure and "Ride On!"
• Game Features
– Recruit countless Monsties!
Monsties, and the bonds you form with them, are the backbone of your adventure. Explore vast environments and dungeons to find monster dens, and bring back the eggs you find to hatch new Monsties!
– Fight with your Monsties in Network Battles!
Take your hero and the Monsties you've raised into battles with other Riders! Build a team of your favorites to challenge other players.
– New features for the smartphone version!
New improvements include beautiful high-resolution graphics, improved user interface, and a new auto-save feature!
The story begins in a forest near the village of Riders. Three young friends—the hero, Lilia, and Cheval—stumble upon a shining egg.
The trio perform a playful imitation of the Rite of Kinship, only to be shocked when it actually succeeds!
The egg hatches, revealing a baby Rathalos, a flying wyvern also known as "the King of the Skies." The trio affectionately name him "Ratha," and take him back to the village.
Days later, without warning, the village is beset upon by a monster infected by "the Black Blight." They manage to drive it away, but not before it devastates the town—and leaves indelible scars in the hearts of Cheval and Lilia.
A year passes…
The hero receives a Kinship Stone from the Village Chief and officially becomes a Rider. Cheval and Lilia both leave the village, each on their own path. The hero, though separated now from childhood friends, partners up with the cheerful Navirou, and embarks upon a new adventure into the world of hunters.
A story of friendship and triumph await you—ride on into the world of Monster Hunter Stories!
• Notes on Multiplayer
– Multiplayer (Network Battles, etc.) is available only after a certain amount of game progress.
– Network Battles are only available against other players of the paid Android version of this app.
– Network Battles are not available against players of the Japanese version of this app.
– Play in an area with a good connection to ensure the best online experience.
– You must sign in to Google Play game services to use multiplayer features.
• Additional Notes
– To use this app, you must agree to the "Monster Hunter Stories End User License Agreement" (link below) when booting the app for the first time.
– This app features the same story as the handheld console version.
– Several handheld console features, such as certain collaboration contents, amiibo features, local Network Battles, and StreetPass, are NOT available in this version.
– Deleting this app will also erase any stored save data.
– This app can only be downloaded with a Wi-Fi connection.
– Battle Party QR codes from the Japanese version will not work in this version.
Ask about our opinion, Monster Hunter Stories provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Enable And Disable Auto Updates In The Microsoft Store On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Monster Hunter Stories on PC
To download and install Monster Hunter Stories for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Monster Hunter Stories on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Monster Hunter Stories on PC.
Download Monster Hunter Stories for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Monster Hunter Stories Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Monster Hunter Stories, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Monster Hunter Stories on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.