Mono Icon Pack is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mono Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Rounded icons with vibrant colors!
🔵 Circular shape
🎭 Icon mask for the unthemed icons
📆 Dynamic calendar icon support
📁 Include folder icons
⛰️ Exclusive wallpapers
⚠️ To use Mono you need a launcher like Nova Launcher, Abc Launcher, Action Launcher, ADW Launcher, Apex Launcher, Evie Launcher, Go Launcher and others.
Mono Icon Pack provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to restrict extensions to select websites in Chrome [Guide]
Download and Install Mono Icon Pack on PC
To download and install Mono Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mono Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mono Icon Pack on PC.
Download Mono Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mono Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mono Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mono Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.