MonkeyMote Music Remote is a free Android App developed by Obsidium Software, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MonkeyMote Music Remote PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
MonkeyMote gives you a full-fledged wireless music remote control for your Android phone.
It fully supports the popular foobar2000, MediaMonkey, Winamp, AIMP 2 & 3 and JRiver Media Center media players.
The app connects to the media player running on your Windows PC via your WiFi network and allows you to view information about currently playing tracks and control every important playback feature.
• Playback control
• Display song information, lyrics and cover art
• View and control the current playlist
• Load playlists from your library
• Browse and search your media library and queue songs
• View and set song ratings
• Equalizer control (not supported for foobar2000)
• Save multiple connection profiles
• Small, fast, low resource usage, minimal permissions
• Easy to setup and use
All you need to do to get it working is to download and install the plugin installer for your media player from www.monkeymote.com
In case you run into problems when setting up the app or plug-in, please visit the support page at www.monkeymote.com first.
Please note that the automatic server discovery feature requires at least Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and is not supported by all devices. It is disabled by default on devices that are not running at least Android 4.4 due to an operating system bug that can trigger reboots on some devices.
Additional features are planned for future releases.
There's also a free version with a slightly reduced feature set: MonkeyMote Music Remote Lite
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced MonkeyMote Music Remote first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Best Launcher for Android Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install MonkeyMote Music Remote on PC
To download and install MonkeyMote Music Remote for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MonkeyMote Music Remote on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MonkeyMote Music Remote on PC.
Download MonkeyMote Music Remote for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MonkeyMote Music Remote Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MonkeyMote Music Remote, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MonkeyMote Music Remote on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.