Monitor Burz is a free Weather App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Monitor Burz PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Monitor Storms over the territory of the Poland and East Europe.
This application is designed for users who know the Polish language. Please, keep that in mind.
A completely new version of the Monitor Storms season 2015!
Known for the quality of Windows Phone, now also on Google's Android system.
Want to find out where storms are now?
Not sure whether to bring an umbrella or whether to close the windows in the house?
You have to perform outside work and are concerned about rain or strong winds?
This app is for you! Perform your own, fast and reliable weather forecast!
Follow lightning and their movement directly on the maps, provided by a number of suppliers! You can also use the satellite Polish and Europe, made in visible light and IR range – infrared!
Ask about our opinion, Monitor Burz provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Yong Heroes Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Monitor Burz on PC
To download and install Monitor Burz for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Monitor Burz on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Monitor Burz on PC.
Download Monitor Burz for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Monitor Burz Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Monitor Burz, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Monitor Burz on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.