Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app is a free Finance App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
How do you manage your budget and watch every dollar? With Monefy, your financial organizer and finance tracker, it’s simple. Each time you buy a coffee, pay a bill, or make a daily purchase, you only need to add each expense you have — that's it! Just add new records each time you make a purchase. It’s done in one click, so you don’t need to fill anything except the amount. Tracking daily purchases, bills, and everything else you spend money on has never been so quick and enjoyable with this money manager.
How do you track your personal expenses successfully? What about your personal capital?
Let's face it — saving money in today's world is not easy. You need a budget. Luckily, Monefy is more than a money tracker, it's also one of the best savings apps to help you with money management. Keep track of your personal expenses and compare them to your monthly income with the budget planner. Keep your monthly budget in mint condition. Your new budgeting app will help you become a budgeting master and start saving money with Monefy.
Do you own multiple mobile devices? Maybe you want to share budget and expense tracking with a significant other. Monefy helps by safely synchronizing data between multiple devices. Create or change records, add new categories or delete old ones, and the changes will be made on other devices right away!
Key features which make tracking enjoyable and powerful:
– Add new records quickly with the intuitive and easy-to-use interface
– See your spending distribution on an easy-to-read chart, or get detailed information from the records list
– Safely synchronize using your own Google Drive or Dropbox account
– Take control of recurring payments
– Track in multi-currencies
– Access your spending tracker easily with handy widgets
– Manage custom or default categories
– Backup and export personal finance data in one click
– Save money with budget tracker
– Stay secure with passcode protection
– Use multiple accounts
– Crunch numbers with the built-in calculator
Our mission is to empower people to be in control of their lives by bringing awareness of their finances.
Find more information on our website – https://www.monefy.me
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monefy/632478933465457
Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Foodie – Camera for life Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app on PC
To download and install Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app on PC.
Download Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Monefy – Budget Manager and Expense Tracker app on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.