Moment Pro Camera is a free Android App developed by Moment, Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Moment Pro Camera PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
We are @moment and Pro Camera is the app we’ve always wanted. Manual controls, better video, and quick access to the settings we need. It gives us the features of a DSLR but in a fast, easy to use camera app.
For Photographers & Filmmakers – The features you need, not the ones you don’t. Easier than shooting on your DSLR. Real-time luminance and RGB histograms, shoot in RAW (even in BURST), split focus / exposure, and manually control everything (exposure, iso, shutter speed, white balance and focus).
For Everyone Else – inspired by the pro’s we made the interface simple, fast, and easy to use. We provide getting started tips, video tutorials, and full time customer service to get you setup.
We love hearing from you. If you have any features, ideas, or feedback please email us at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @moment.
NEW Focus peaking – The green edges will help you dial in the your focus.
NEW Zebra stripes – We overlay stripes onto the over and underexposed areas in the viewfinder.
NEW RGB and luminance histograms: Dial in your video color, balance, and exposure with a live histograms in both photo and video modes.
NEW Split Focus and Exposure – Take control of tricky lighting scenarios.
NEW RAW + JPG – Capture both RAW for full editing control and JPG of the same image for quick previews and sharing.
HDR+ and HDR+ Enhanced on supported Google Pixel devices – Using the Pixel Visual Core processor to get the crispiest images using the latest processing tech.
Full Manual – Control shutter speed, iso, exposure, focus, and white balance with easy to use sliders and double taps to reset.
Exposure control – Get just the right shot with a broad range of real-time exposure compensation.
Precise Video – Change your resolution and frame rate on screen, without digging into a settings menu.
## Works With
Moment Lens – select which lens you are shooting with.
Available resolutions, frame rates, RAW, and manual controls may vary by phone and are dependent on device and Camera 2 API support.
Ask about our opinion, Moment Pro Camera provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Sleepable Yoga:Easy Meditation Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Moment Pro Camera on PC
To download and install Moment Pro Camera for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Moment Pro Camera on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Moment Pro Camera on PC.
Download Moment Pro Camera for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Moment Pro Camera Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Moment Pro Camera, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Moment Pro Camera on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.