Mobile Football is the newest Sports release developed and published by Gamegou Limited. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mobile Football PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Come play this fun free-kick game against players worldwide in just under three minutes. Upgrade your stadium, unlock unique gear and power-ups, and make your name in the Star Hall of Fame.
Fast-paced Attack and Defense.
• Simple, fun, and strategic core gameplay, each 1V1 match will alternate between kicker and goalkeeper.
• Easy to play, but hard to master.
• Runner, Tornado, Banana Kick…You won’t believe the unusual power-ups you will get to use!
• Nintendo-style, quirky and beautiful.
Compete with the global players in the league, improve your league Division and enjoy the Timed League Benefit.
Join a Club with your friends and recruit talents for the club like a football manager would to improve the club. You have the power to make your Club the best!
CHOOSE YOUR LOOK
Play around with different styles by choosing from an array of wacky costumes and gear. Don’t be afraid to express your style!
Chat with global players and launch friendly matches to play each other.
* High definition 3D graphics
* Brand new control mechanics with variety and depth
* Challenge other players and win trophies
* Mind-blowing skills and fun items
* Customize your player with quirky looks and costumes
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Mobile Football first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Flipagram: Tell Your Story on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Mobile Football on PC
To download and install Mobile Football for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mobile Football on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mobile Football on PC.
Download Mobile Football for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mobile Football Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mobile Football, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mobile Football on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.