Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR is the newest Business release developed and published by STOIK Soft. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
All image processing is done only on your device! No documents will go online without your desire!
"MDScan, or Mobile Doc Scanner for Android, is one of the best I have found."
TJ McCue, Senior Contributor, Forbes (https://www.forbes.com/sites/tjmccue/2020/04/24/no-desktop-scanner-use-this-android-mobile-document-scanner-for-personal-and-work)
Take a picture with your camera, edit it using the many enhancing features, save into a preferred format and share on social media, email, cloud services.
Not satisfied? We’ll refund you!
MDScan is a mobile doc scanner that allows you to scan any type of document using your phone camera. This could be receipts, text pages, coupons, posters, magazine articles, invoices, pictures, and any printed documents.
How does it work?
1. Take a picture with your camera
2. Choose an editing option (you can select “unenhanced”)
3. Easily adjust the scan area using the 4 borders on the page
4. Confirm the scan to the set dimensions (ready presets available)
5. Choose filters to enhance the quality (optional)
6. Save and Export into a PDF or JPG
7. Share on Social Media, Email, Cloud Servers
More detailed information:
This mobile scanner is perfect to use on the go – anywhere and anytime. With a variety of presets, MDScan guarantees great experience and its automatized functions are suitable for the busiest users looking to scan PDF documents with their mobile device’s camera. If you are looking for a mobile scanning application that automatically detects borders, corrects distortion, and equalizes brightness to create clear, legible documents, you are definitely on the right page.
Speaking of great user experience and automatic functions, the MDScan integrates seamlessly with cloud storage services such as Google Drive and Dropbox. In addition, you can send your scanned documents with email services, Facebook (Messenger), Twitter, and other apps if installed on your device.
This scanner app shines in terms of uploading but has no second when it comes to converting pictures taken from your phone's camera into legitimate documents you can use for business purposes.
With the Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR, you can now add multiple pages easier than ever. Whenever you want to scan a new page, you just need to press the caption button and you’re all set! All of the scanned documents and pages are stored and available under the “My Scans” field.
You can also try the Batch mode, which allows you to scan multiple pages within seconds! There is a feature called “Process page laters (spy mode)” that allows you to scan as many documents as you want to without facing any processing delays.
Of course, you can work with a photo or document that is already saved in your file system. Whether a PDF file or a regular picture, you can use the same editing options as if you just scanned a picture with your camera.
Another great feature this document scanner app offers is OCR (Optical Character Recognition) which stands for the electronic conversion of images of typed, handwritten or printed text into machine-encoded text. Whether scanned from a PDF file or a photo you just took, this new version of Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR guarantees fast performance, user-friendly interface, and professional results.
Let’s sum up what you get downloading the MDScan:
* Convert any image into a PDF format.
* Document edge detection and perspective correction.
* Improved image quality
* Quick scan and multi-page documents
* Share easily and upload instantly
* Money-back guarantee
User satisfaction is our main goal and if you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR, contact us at our support email. We do our best to respond as soon as possible!
Ask about our opinion, Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Fix Timeline Not Working On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR on PC
To download and install Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR on PC.
Download Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) + OCR on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.