MN Urolith is a free Medical App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MN Urolith PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Minnesota Urolith Center, in partnership with Hill’s Pet Nutrition, provides complementary urolith analysis and science supported treatment recommendations to veterinarians worldwide.
For more than 30 years, this diagnostic service has been offered without cost to veterinary hospitals through a longstanding partnership between Hill’s Pet Nutrition and The Minnesota Urolith Center at the University of Minnesota, College of Veterinary Medicine. Largely with the support of an annual educational grant from Hill’s Pet Nutrition, and voluntary contributions by pet owners and veterinarians worldwide, we provide a valuable benefit directly to practitioners: quantitative analysis of patients’ uroliths.
The application is exclusively for veterinarians and veterinary support staff. It requires an existing account on the main system at www.urolithcenter.org. Use the same email and password to access the iPhone application, enabling convenient viewing of the status of recent submissions. One click allows easy retrieval of reports and recommendations wherever you may be—in the clinic or on the go.
Use the main system to enter patient information prior to submitting a urolith.
Then use the App to:
1. View the status:
– Patient information Entered and sample in transit
– Sample received and analysis underway
– Analysis Completed
2. Retrieve completed results: send the pdf to your electronic record system, or directly to the pet owner!
3. View Recommendations your way: either a concise version that helps you plan prevention strategies or a detailed version which explainins the science behind the prevention strategy
The Minnesota Urolith Center and Hill’s Pet Nutrition—Urolith Answers at your fingertips.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced MN Urolith first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to Access Blocked Sites on iPhone [Guide]
Download and Install MN Urolith on PC
To download and install MN Urolith for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MN Urolith on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MN Urolith on PC.
Download MN Urolith for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MN Urolith Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MN Urolith, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MN Urolith on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.