MLB At Bat is a free Android Game developed by MLB Advanced Media, L.P., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MLB At Bat PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
MLB At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball on your Android phones and tablets – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS ****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
– Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
– Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
– MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat’s premium features for free.
**** 2018 FEATURES ****
(NOTE: Additional features and functionality will be available in regular app updates throughout the season)
• Watch and Listen Live
• Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day (subject to blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
• See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions; At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch in-game highlights (No blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts (supported phones and tablets only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on Android phones and tablets and other supported mobile devices
• Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
— Follow Your Favorite Team —
• Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Favorite team icon home screen widget for one-click access to your favorite team’s At Bat homepage (Phones only)
• MLB icon home screen widget for in-progress scores around the league
• Designated your favorite team to be featured in At Bat’s homescreen, scoreboard, news and video
• Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (Phones only)
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (Phones only)
• Closed captioning for live video
• Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
• Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish
MLB At Bat features live action from the Arizona Diamondbacks, Atlanta Braves, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians, Colorado Rockies, Detroit Tigers, Houston Astros, Kansas City Royals, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Los Angeles Dodgers, Miami Marlins, Milwaukee Brewers, Minnesota Twins, New York Mets, New York Yankees, Oakland Athletics, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates, St. Louis Cardinals, San Diego Padres, San Francisco Giants, Seattle Mariners, Tampa Bay Rays, Texas Rangers, Toronto Blue Jays and Washington Nationals.
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through Google Play every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Google Play Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
MLB At Bat provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Free Music – Music Player, MP3 Player New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install MLB At Bat on PC
To download and install MLB At Bat for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MLB At Bat on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MLB At Bat on PC.
Download MLB At Bat for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MLB At Bat Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MLB At Bat, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MLB At Bat on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.