Mixlr – Broadcast Live Audio is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mixlr – Broadcast Live Audio PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Mixlr is the simplest way to broadcast live audio. Join a growing world of content creators — talk show hosts, musicians, spiritual organizations, sports teams and more — who put audio first.
• Share live audio online
• Use your built-in mic, headset, or plug in an external device
• Invite people to listen and chat in real-time
• Record your live broadcasts locally
• Share links to your recorded broadcasts (for paying broadcasters)
• Listen to any Mixlr broadcaster while on the move
• Follow your favorite creators and receive a push notification when they go live
• Login and register with email, or listen without signing up
• Heart the moments you like and spread some love as you listen live
Keep updated on the latest news and product developments by connecting with us on the following channels:
FEEDBACK? NEED HELP?
A full range of support articles can be found at our support centre:
If you’ve got any comments or feedback, we want to hear about it. You can get in touch with us here: http://mixlr.com/help/contact
Mixlr – Broadcast Live Audio provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Grand Street Mafia Chicago : Fight To Survive the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Mixlr – Broadcast Live Audio on PC
To download and install Mixlr – Broadcast Live Audio for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mixlr – Broadcast Live Audio on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mixlr – Broadcast Live Audio on PC.
Download Mixlr – Broadcast Live Audio for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mixlr – Broadcast Live Audio Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mixlr – Broadcast Live Audio, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mixlr – Broadcast Live Audio on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.