Missile Command: Recharged is the newest Arcade release developed and published by Atari, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Missile Command: Recharged PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Missile Command: Recharged is a re-imagining of the beloved classic with fast-paced, arcade action where players must defend their bases by blasting an endless barrage of missiles hailing from the sky. Launch counter-missiles to protect your base and target powerups to gain an edge at critical moments. Missile Command: Recharged will appeal to those that fondly remember playing the original or its many iterations, and a whole new generation of mobile gamers that are looking for fast-paced, pick-up-and play, arcade goodness.
Don’t just target missiles – take aim at all-new powerups to survive longer with defensive measures, silo repair, or a screen-clearing special blast.
New powerup system takes points earned and allows them to be used to upgrade all aspects of gameplay to get an edge and achieve the highest scores.
Shoot for the Clouds:
Compete in global online leaderboards and aim to claim bragging rights as the top missile commander.
Better yourself with each game played and work towards besting the toughest challenges!
Use the new augmented reality feature to project your gameplay to a virtual arcade cabinet and take your missile destruction to new heights!
Ask about our opinion, Missile Command: Recharged provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: iOS 11 Bug: Fix iMessages Received Out Of Order [Guide]
Download and Install Missile Command: Recharged on PC
To download and install Missile Command: Recharged for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Missile Command: Recharged on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Missile Command: Recharged on PC.
Download Missile Command: Recharged for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Missile Command: Recharged Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Missile Command: Recharged, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Missile Command: Recharged on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.