Mischief Maker is a free Android App developed by moTMan Enterprises, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mischief Maker PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Purpose of this application is to validate the user’s information and location by a unique QR code which allows the Mischief Maker (admin) to track an actual presence of the user in an event. Admin will create an event and add location/locations for that particular event, the system will generate a unique QR code for each location, the Mischief Maker will take a printout of a QR code and place it on the actual location. When a user will scan the QR code during an actual presence, the system will save the username, date & time against the location
Mischief Maker provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Railway Police (RPF) Exam 2018 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Mischief Maker on PC
To download and install Mischief Maker for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mischief Maker on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mischief Maker on PC.
Download Mischief Maker for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mischief Maker Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mischief Maker, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mischief Maker on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.