Miri – Smart Voice Assistant For Car is a free Android App developed by BlueTo, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Miri – Smart Voice Assistant For Car PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Miri is the only voice assistant tailored to your needs as a driver.
Miri designed to do anything you wanted to do while driving and you couldn't.
Call contacts, turn on navigation, play background music and even read or view incoming messages and emails while on a traffic light.
Miri really lets you do everything without touching your mobile while driving and without endangering yourself.
What can Miri do?
• Play songs and a personalized music playlists made by the app based on your previous music requests
• Call anyone in your contacts
• Navigate anywhere you want
• Read and send SMS and WhatsApp messages. If connected to your multimedia system you can see them on your car screen!
• Play music on background
• Set a reminders
• Add events to calendar
• Silent notifications while driving
• Find my car
Miri – Smart Voice Assistant For Car provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: MyTrails PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Miri – Smart Voice Assistant For Car on PC
To download and install Miri – Smart Voice Assistant For Car for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Miri – Smart Voice Assistant For Car on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Miri – Smart Voice Assistant For Car on PC.
Download Miri – Smart Voice Assistant For Car for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Miri – Smart Voice Assistant For Car Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Miri – Smart Voice Assistant For Car, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Miri – Smart Voice Assistant For Car on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.