Ministra Player for Smartphones and Tablets is the newest Video Players & Editors release developed and published by Infomir. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Ministra Player for Smartphones and Tablets PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Watch your favorite programs and movies from your IPTV/OTT/VoD provider on the mobile device screen. With Ministra Player you can enjoy TV content of your IPTV provider based on the geographical permissions – while you’re traveling or whenever you’re away from your big screen.
Important: the application does not contain any built-in channels or movies. It plays only the content from your IPTV provider in accordance with your subscription plan.
Before downloading the application, we recommend that you contact your IPTV provider and confirm that Ministra Player is compatible with their service. Also ask your provider for a login, a password, and a link to their authorization server (portal).
– Android smartphones
– Android tablets
With the Ministra Player, you can
– watch TV channels, TV shows, and movies in the portrait or landscape modes;
– listen to radio;
– add content that you like to favorites;
– not miss a part of your favorite program with Timeshift.
A complete list of available services depends on your IPTV provider offer according to your subscription plan.
A License Key may be required to run the application, based on your IPTV provider settings. If needed, you will be provided with payment instructions on the sign-in screen of this application.
If you have any questions regarding access to content, or you’d like to clarify the cost of connection and subscription plans, please contact your TV service provider for assistance.
For more information about the Ministra Player, go to https://wiki.infomir.eu/eng/ministra-players/ministra-player-android
Feel free to contact the Infomir Service Desk to get assistance about installation or use of the application at wiki.infomir.eu/eng/faq or email us at email@example.com.
Ministra Player for Smartphones and Tablets provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Rushing Balls Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Ministra Player for Smartphones and Tablets on PC
To download and install Ministra Player for Smartphones and Tablets for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Ministra Player for Smartphones and Tablets on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Ministra Player for Smartphones and Tablets on PC.
Download Ministra Player for Smartphones and Tablets for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Ministra Player for Smartphones and Tablets Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Ministra Player for Smartphones and Tablets, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Ministra Player for Smartphones and Tablets on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.