MiniCraft 2: New Story is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on MiniCraft 2: New Story PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Free Sandbox, that offers a plunge into the cubic world with the classic mode of survival and creative. Three game worlds, from wasteland to the winter forest, use portals to move on the map.
Build whatever you want, from simple houses to the great castles, use craft to create new blocks, weapons and handy tools.
Explore mines full of resources and dangerous enemies, use elite picks and armor. Create a bow or crossbow for hunting and attack.
Many animals, monsters, and amazing characters awaits you.
MiniCraft 2: New Story provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: SUP Multiplayer Racing Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install MiniCraft 2: New Story on PC
To download and install MiniCraft 2: New Story for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type MiniCraft 2: New Story on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy MiniCraft 2: New Story on PC.
Download MiniCraft 2: New Story for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More MiniCraft 2: New Story Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using MiniCraft 2: New Story, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running MiniCraft 2: New Story on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.