Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2 is a free Android Game developed by Miniclip.com, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2 is all about intense multiplayer combat!
Battle with up to 6 players online in this 2D fun cartoon themed cross between Soldat and Halo, inspired on the original stickman shooter Doodle Army.
.Online multiplayer with up to 6 players
.Intuitive dual stick shooting controls with jetpack flight
.Over 20 maps to explore
.Wide range of modern and futuristic weapon types
.Offline Survival mode
Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2 provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How to back up Photoshop document presets [Guide]
Download and Install Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2 on PC
To download and install Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2 on PC.
Download Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.