Mini Metro is the newest Puzzle release developed and published by Playdigious. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Mini Metro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on Android devices in a Premium edition (No Ads and no in-app purchase)
● BAFTA nominated
● IGF award winning
● Over 1.000.000 copies sold on mobile
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
● Random city growth so each game is unique
● Fifteen real-world cities to test your planning skills
● A variety of upgrades to tailor your network
● Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
● Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
● Colorblind and night modes
● Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
● Endless mode available for more relaxing sessions
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller" – Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." – Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
Visit the official website at www.dinopoloclub.com/minimetro
Follow us on Twitter @playdigious
Like us on Facebook /playdigious
Watch our latest trailers and videos on Youtube /channel Playdigious
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Mini Metro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Diverse Block Survival Game Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Mini Metro on PC
To download and install Mini Metro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Mini Metro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Mini Metro on PC.
Download Mini Metro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Mini Metro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Mini Metro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Mini Metro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.